Страницы

Monday, September 28, 2015

Hot topic

Donald Trump Accuses Competitors Of Wanting A War

Donald Trump - The Trump Organization
Speaking to an audience at the Oklahoma City State Fairgrounds, Trump referred to his GOP competitors and claimed that they want to “start World War III over Syria.”
Trump used a child-like falsetto to imitate other Republican hopefuls and their criticisms of his own political experience. Then, switching to a falsely grave voice, the real-estate-baron-turned-politico mimicked other Republican candidates, quoting statements such as “If I’m president, I will engage the sixth fleet. I will do this, I will do that, I will attack Russia and Syria”. Criticizing these GOP candidates for their enthusiasm to go to war, Trump told the audience, “This is what they say. They want to start World War III over Syria. Give me a break.”

No comments:

Post a Comment