Страницы

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Electoral battles

Donald Trump Demands Super PACs Supporting Him Return Money, as Hillary Clinton Disavows Private Prison PACs


1023_Donald_Trump_denounces_super_PACs_01On the same day that Donald Trump called on a handful of outside political action committees (PACs) supporting his campaign to return the money they have collected, Hillary Clinton said she won't accept donations from federally registered lobbyists or PACs for private prison companies.

"I am self-funding my campaign and therefore I will not be controlled by the donors, special interests and lobbyists who have corrupted our politics and politicians for far too long," Trump said in a statement.  "I have disavowed all super PAC's, requested the return of all donations made to said PAC's, and I am calling on all presidential candidates to do the same."

No comments:

Post a Comment