Страницы

Monday, March 20, 2017

Politics

Opposition figure Navalny attacked with antiseptic dye


Opposition figure Navalny attacked with antiseptic dye
Russian opposition figure Aleksey Navalny was smeared with green antiseptic dye during his visit to the city of Barnaul. Police have launched a probe into the attack, but no one has claimed responsibility.
“A dude was meeting me at the entrance to our headquarters, he stretched out his hand and I approached him cheerfully intending to shake it. But he sprayed me from a bulb syringe, quite accurately hitting my eyes. It stung and I thought with horror that it was acid, but it was nothing – just brilliant green!” Navalny wrote in his blog. (Brilliant green is an aniline dye used by Russian doctors as anti-septic and a protective film for treating minor wounds. As with any aniline dye, it is very hard to remove).

No comments:

Post a Comment