Страницы

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Election security

CIA Director: ‘I haven’t seen’ proof of Russian interference claims


CIA Director: ‘I haven’t seen’ proof of Russian interference claims
CIA Director Mike Pompeo has said he hasn’t seen any evidence of Russian interference in the US election, but that the Trump administration took the allegations very seriously.
During his first interview with CBS News at CIA headquarters, Pompeo was asked whether he had seen any evidence of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and Russian officials.
“I wasn’t on the campaign,” Pompeo replied. “I haven’t seen it.”
“I can only say this: I’ve watched this administration deal with all of our adversaries in a way that has been robust. The CIA, as part of that, is doing our part,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment