Страницы

Monday, December 23, 2019

Fighting corruption

Elizabeth Warren releases new anti-corruption campaign ad in Iowa


Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s presidential campaign released a new ad on Monday that zeroed in on the line of attack she used against South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg on the debate stage last week.
“I’m not afraid to stand up to the powerful interests,” Warren says in the ad, which will air in Iowa and released exclusively to ABC News.
Warren has pledged not to hold closed-door fundraisers or take money from super PACs. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont has joined Warren by saying no closed-door fundraisers with high-dollar donors, raising money instead from grassroots donations.
“I’m not doing big-dollar fundraisers, I’m not selling ambassadorships to donors, I’m not cozying up to super PACs. And my first priority as president will be to pass the biggest package of anti-corruption reform since Watergate,” Warren says in the ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment