Страницы

Friday, February 24, 2017

Politics

'Say it to My Face': Trump Challenges Media at CPAC to Use Names Instead of Anonymous Sources



'Say it to My Face': Trump Challenges Media at CPAC to Use Names Instead of Anonymous SourcesAfter missing last year’s Conservative Political Action Conference, Donald Trump found new confidence on stage as he addressed the event for the first time as president. He promised to make it a habit. “I wouldn’t miss a chance to talk to my friends,” he said. “I’ll be doing this with CPAC as often as I can.” He thanked the "patriots" in the room for wanting to "Make America Great Again" with him. Without beating around the bush, Trump got to the theme of his speech: the dishonest media. The press, he said, will say he didn’t get a standing ovation, “because everybody stood and nobody sat.”

No comments:

Post a Comment