Страницы

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Chemical security

 

Alexei Navalny thanks ‘unknown friends’ for saving his life after poisoning


On Friday, Navalny said he owed his life to the pilots who made an emergency landing and the paramedics who he said had diagnosed poisoning and injected him with atropine, a drug used to treat nerve agents.

The Kremlin denies poisoning him and says it has seen no evidence.

“As far as I understand … the killers’ plan was simple: I will feel bad 20 minutes after takeoff, after another 15 minutes I will pass out,” Navalny wrote.

“Medical assistance will be guaranteed to be unavailable, and in another hour I will continue my journey in a black plastic bag on the last row of seats, terrifying passengers going to the toilet,” he added with his characteristic dark humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment